About This Course
This program focuses on creating Digital Video and Mobile Games. It makes you ready as an overall Gaming Artist who can maintain entire digital documentation and processes.
Game Art is an initial process. It gives an overview of conceptualizations, characterizations, storyline, game levels and all other related aspects. It is a very crucial stage which defines scope of work for each concerned departments.
What will you learn in this program?
- Stylized 3D art for various gaming genres.
- Understanding of how to use industry standard gaming engines.
- Great exposure regarding how to optimize all 3D elements for better performance on various platforms like Playstation, PC, Mobile, Xbox and Nintendo.
- Use of AR and VR to create immersive gaming experience.
- Deployment and optimization all 3D elements for faster rendering.